Education and certification opportunities help you build skills and stand out from the competition.
- Learn ways to improve your business through online educational resources.
- Take part in educational sessions at SITE events, led by industry experts.
- Deepen your knowledge of the industry by becoming a Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS).
Access to the right incentive customers will take your business further.
- Make valuable connections with like-minded peers in our members-only database.
- Access a global community of professionals at SITE events around the world.
- Establish your credibility as a SITE member, guided by the SITE Code of Ethics.
Connect with a community of experts and peers around the world through SITE.
- Build a global base of incentive travel connections by attending SITE's networking events.
- Meet and connect with professionals in your area through involvement in your local chapter.
- Make lifelong friendships with fellow professionals - all while growing your incentive travel business.
Our research keeps you at the pulse of leading practices and market challenges.
- Learn tools and solutions for challenges within the incentive travel industry with educational white papers, drawn from research conducted by the SITE Foundation.
- Stay on top of emerging industry trends with the annual SITE Index.