Do you love our industry and want to get more involved in shaping its future? Are you looking to get more from your SITE membership and engage with other members from around the globe?
We have a number of opportunities for you to impact the future of SITE and SITE Foundation by volunteering your time and serving on one of our SITE committees. We warmly invite you to join us and strengthen your leadership skills by making a difference to our association and our industry.
All positions require:
- A desire to contribute your time and talents to the advancement of SITE, SITE Foundation, and our industry
- Ability to collaborate with members from around the globe toward committee objectives
- Belief that teamwork makes the dream work
- Commitment of 4-6 hours per month
Current committee openings for 2022
SITE Foundation Advocacy Committee
- Develop the inaugural SITE Foundation Impact Report, telling the story of how SITE Foundation invests in our industry
SITE Foundation Scholarship & Grants Committee
- Support the SITE Foundation scholarship and grant processes, key investments in our industry
SITE Young Leaders Committee
- Shape the future of SITE through programming that engages and helps develop our young incentive professional community
SITE Education Committee
- Provide direction and support to SITE’s educational offerings, which equip incentive travel professionals with the tools required to design and execute meaningful programs. Objectives for 2022 include a review of our certification programs, a deeper dive into the CIS (see taskforce below) and an exploration of future programming needs.
SITE Crystal Awards
- Support the annual SITE Crystal Awards through overall program review and judge selection
SITE 50th Anniversary Task Force
- Outline and contribute to initiatives that will maximize SITE’s upcoming 50-year milestone (in 2023) by celebrating our members, achievements, and future
SITE Member Needs Assessment Task Force
- Support and contribute to a member needs assessment exercise, which will identify key priorities for the future of SITE
SITE CIS Taskforce
- Review CIS content and refresh as needed to be relevant for today’s incentive travel industry professionals