Our Value Proposition
Be part of the world’s only professional association dedicated exclusively to incentive travel and its impact on individuals, destinations, businesses and society at large.
According to recent research conducted by the Events Industry Council (EIC), the business events industry (or MICE, meetings, incentives, conferences, exhibitions / events) is worth USD$1.07 trillion.
Constituting about 7% of this, Incentive Travel is worth around USD$75B. Incentive Travel is also the fastest growing and highest per capita spend of all business events categories and the best performing sector in “Group Travel”.
- 1.07 trillion – all Business Events
- $75 billion – Incentive Travel
- Fastest growing sector
- Highest per person spend
- Widest economic impact
- Best performing sector in “Group Travel”
Founded in 1973, we are a professional association of 2,500 members located in 90 countries, working in corporations, agencies, airlines, cruise companies, and across the entire destination supply chain.
We bring value to our members at both global and local chapter level by networking, online resources, education, certification, and advocacy. SITE is deeply committed to the new generation and operates a best-in-class Young Leaders program and dedicated annual conference.
Why Join SITE
SITE is the only global association dedicated exclusively to Incentive Travel. By connecting you to an extensive network of global Incentive Travel practitioners, and providing you with access to relevant education, certification, and research, SITE helps you become a successful global Incentive Travel professional and ambassador for the transformational impact of incentive travel experiences.
- Make valuable connections with like-minded individuals in our member-only database.
- Access a global community of professionals at SITE events around the world.
- Establish your credibility as a SITE member, guided by the SITE Code of Ethics.
- Connect with a community of experts and peers around the world through SITE
- Access the right clients and suppliers to take your business further
- Build a global base of incentive travel connections by attending SITE's networking events
- Meet and connect with professionals in your area through involvement in your local chapter
- Make lifelong friendships with fellow professionals
- Learn ways to build, expand and improve your business through the on-line educational resources available via our dedicated Learning Management System (LMS)
- Take part in specially designed educational sessions at SITE events, led by Incentive Travel industry experts
- Access and watch our YouTube Channel featuring over 100 videos
- Demonstrate and display your experience, expertise and knowledge of the incentive travel industry by taking our dedicated certification programs:
- Gain unique insights into all aspects of the Incentive Travel supply chain via our inSITEs series – Corporate inSITEs, Leadership inSITEs and Participant inSITEs
- Stay on top of emerging industry trends with the annual Incentive Travel Index, organised in partnership with Incentive Research Foundation (IRF)
Membership Types & Fees
|Membership Type||Annual Fee|
$445 / €445
|Proration schedule for professional membership|
|April 1||$390 / €390|
|May 1||$335 / €335|
|June 1||$280 / €280|
|July 1||$225 / €255|
|August 1||$170 / €170|
|September 1||$115 / €115|
|Incentive Travel End User||$275 / €275|
|Developing Professional||$200 / €200|
*price per member with a minimum of 5 members needed
|$295 / €295*|
|Student / Faculty||$50 / €50|
|Retired||$50 / €50|
Group Membership is available for a minimum of five (5) full-time employees of the same corporation, company, firm or organisation.
Please note: Commercial marketing groups and / or consortia of DMCs and hotels do not qualify as vehicles for group memberships, unless and until they have been specifically approved as such by SITE
Please note: Members who join SITE under a group membership are full members of SITE, entitled to all the benefits enjoyed by Professional Members.
Member Types (Voting)
(5 or more members) $295 per member / €295 per member
As a group membership leader, please fill in this form with all joining member details and our membership team will be in touch within 48hours to activate your accounts.
How to join SITE
Complete an application online.
Payment may be made in US Dollars or Euros via our payment system. If you wish to pay by wire transfer (in USD or Euros), please email SITE@SITEglobal.com.
SITE Membership runs on the calendar year (January 1st through December 31st).
- Membership dues for new members are prorated April through September of each year. Renewal dues are never prorated.
- Applicants applying in October of any given year will have valid membership through December of the following calendar year.
- SITE membership is individual based.
There is a one-time application fee of $50 or €50.
The SITE International Board of Directors reserves the right to approve members.
SITE’s Year in Review 2022